Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Merciless Words


Change is irrevocable; Change is necessary and Change is sometimes good. After all, living beings are adaptable; we are constantly changing physically and mentally according to circumstances.

Circumstance of my position could be what brought me today to sit in front of my computer, yet again, thinking of words. But I like to believe that its something else, something a little more interesting; like an inner compass that points you towards your true desires  (that sounds way better, doesn’t it?). That stupid compass took me through 3 years of Culinary achievements, from nailbreaking-potscrubbing moments to that rockstarfeel when customers and coworkers demand your recipes. All in all its been a great part of my life, BUT its time for a change.

Writing has always been there for me, to communicate, to express, to liberate and to be myself. So why not make a living out of it? This blog is a mere starting experiment to the field I would want to belong in the future. “Food, Books and other Drugs” is a suitable title since my main interests (food and books, of course) are its stellars, in addition, restaurant reviews, craft projects, pictures of baby animals, or really anything that I find interesting, will be here. Sorry.

Words are not quite compassionate and sometimes the time I spend begging for them to come to my mind is a long one, but once they make sense and are typed I loved those little suckers so much I cant help but come back for more. If you love them as much as I do, let me know through your comments that all that pleading was not only for my own satisfaction. That they please us all with that special merciless power.
<><><><><><> <> <><><><> <><> <> <><><><> <><><>
Zen Writting

No comments:

Post a Comment